40 Coniston Street Wheeler Heights NSW 2097
Fully renovated, Solid and tidy with dual living40 Coniston Street, Wheeler Heights
- Light-filled living area features an L-shaped lounge and dining
- Potential self-contained accommodation with separate access
- Easy flow out to a full length deck, covered for year round enjoyment
- Superb kitchen equipped with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances and meals bar
- Four generous bedrooms with built ins, expansive lower level teen retreat/rumpus
- New main bathroom, large laundry with additional w/c, ample storage
- Alfresco entertaining space, large child-friendly rear yard with space for a pool
- Auto double garage, internal access, off street parking, new carpet, freshly painted
- Moments from Wheeler Heights Public Schools and Cromer High School
- Located close to Narrabeen Lagoon, Collaroy Beach and parks
Council Rates - $478.16 p/q approx
Water Rates - $171.98 p/q approx
Land Size - 556sqm approx
- Sat, 16th Dec 11:00AM – 11:40AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wheeler Heights, NSW 2097 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000