4 Woodash Street Kingston QLD 4114
"Lifestyle Home With Unmatched Value"4 Woodash Street, Kingston
Where would you find a renovated family home suitable for two families to live in that comes with upstairs and downstairs living areas, massive balcony, 5 big bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double lock garage plus extra space for side access or build a big shed/swimming pool or for boat, caravan or trailer. situated in a quiet street on a large 607m2 Elevated block with fully fenced big backyard.
Features include - UPSTAIRS:
• Elevated North-East location
• THIS LARGE RENOVATED FAMILY HOME SUIT EXTENDED FAMILY
• 3 bedrooms + study, PLUS each of the 3 bedrooms open out to under cover balcony to enjoy the breezes and views
• 2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE)
• Large modern open plan kitchen
• Huge open plan lounge & dining double french doors open out to under cover balcony to enjoy the breezes and views
• Timber Flooring throughout
• 2 internal staircases
• 1 separate laundry
• Under cover balcony, enjoy constant cooling breeze in Summer with Million views
• Separate down stairs residence potential to create a Granny Flat or dual living, with the two bedrooms LEGAL HEIGHT (easy!!).
• 2 good size bedrooms
• 1 large rumpus
• 1 modern bathroom and 1 separate toilet
• 1 out door entertainment area
• 1 storage room
• Double lock up garage
• 450m to Bus Interchange (bus # 552)
• 1km to Kingston Kids Early Learning Centre, 6 Juers St, Kingston QLD 4114
• 1.1km to Groves Christian College
• 1.1km to Kingston State School
• 1.1km to Kingston Train Station
• 4.8km to Logan Hospital
• 5.2km to Griffith University, Logan Campus
• 25km to Brisbane City (CBD)
(All distances are approximate)
This property is renovated and boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (Two en-suites), European kitchen appliances, Rumpus room, huge open plan lounge and dining, polished wooden floors throughout and front balcony has 180 degree views from upstairs.
Is this for you....? Come and see for yourself!!!
please call Chhay Lim 0412 011 997.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Buyers are responsible to carry out their own research.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingston, QLD 4114 priced between $270,000 and $490,000