4 Vromans Court Edens Landing QLD 4207
MUST BE SOLD - Massive 5 Bedroom Home with Dual Occupancy4 Vromans Court, Edens Landing
Nestled in this family friendly neighbourhood of Edens Landing
With commanding Street appeal and vast 180 degree views, a classic spacious brick and tile home built in 2004 has great street exposure is perfect for extended families, dual occupancy, home business or income producing.
The two storey property is comprised of four bedrooms plus a secure self-contained one bedroom dwelling with additional kitchenette, lounge, separate bedroom and bathroom, ideal teenagers retreat or granny flat.
Immaculately presented and set in private tropical landscaped gardens.
- Two levels of living providing amazing live/work possibilities
- The land size is 730m2 providing plenty of space for your children and pets to play
- Open plan fully tiled living area with separate children play area or study nook flowing to a wide front verandah and rear alfresco entertainers area
- Five carpeted generous sized bedrooms, all bedrooms contain built in robes, while the master bedroom has its own walk in robe, master with ensuite and two extra bathrooms and separate laundry
- Good condition from top to bottom, spacious, breezy and light filled
- Fully fenced back yard and secure rear tropical grounds perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
- Double car accommodation with remote controlled access, massive storage area, two off street parking
- Backyard Side Access (Ideal for boat or additional car park)
- Potential Rental return of $450 for the house and $195 for the separate living downstairs per week
- Solar Panels
Light and airy, this spacious family home harnesses the best of the Queensland lifestyle, with spacious open living and plenty of room to entertain family and friends in the beautiful outdoors.
Enjoy suburban living with excellent transport links and beautiful parks this home is walking distance to Edens Landing Park, Edens Landing primary school, shops, train station, easy access to M1 and Logan Motorway.
Close proximity to Griffith University, Logan TAFE, High Schools, Logan Hospital, Logan Hyperdome Shopping, Homemaker Centres & Cinemas.
An exceptionally stylish family home offering plenty of space and character in a central location, this is a MUST property to inspect today!
Property Code: 93
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Edens Landing, QLD 4207 priced between $320,000 and $590,000