4 Sunburst Court Mountain Creek 4557 QLD
OWNERS BOUGHT ELSEWHERE!! NOW DRASTICALLY REDUCED TO OFFERS OVER $599,000. ORIGINALLY $679,000, OUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR SELL! SELL! SELL!
Located in a cul-de-sac in a quiet enclave close to the river in Glenfields, Mountain Creek, this sensational family home offers a highly functional floor plan with a great sense of flow and connectivity.
Just an easy walk or cycle to the internationally acclaimed Mountain Creek Schools, TAFE and the many cycling tracks and parks throughout Mountain Creek.
Generous multiple living areas and a perfectly positioned stylish spacious kitchen which overlooks the family room and the enormous private outdoor entertaining area, complete with a gazebo covered spa.
If you are looking for something that offers functionality, style and space whilst retaining the warmth and comfort of a loving family home, then this is for you!
- Four extra large bedrooms all with triple robes, whilst the master bedroom boasts a huge walk-in robe.
- Large ensuite with double shower.
- The main bathroom comes complete with separate bath, shower and vanity.
- Centralised 2- pak kitchen with marble benchtops, gas cooktop and double fridge space.
- Separate formal lounge with air-conditioning, as well as a spacious family room.
- Conversation nook or formal dining area.
- Double auto garage with internal access and storage cupboards.
- Gazebo covered spa set in low maintenance gardens.
- Extensive outdoor entertainment area, large enough to house a pool table, an outdoor kitchen with BBQ and sink, pizza oven and dining table and there is still room to spare.
- Vacumaid system.
- Garden shed.
- One of the main features of this home is the side access. Easily accommodating a trailer, boat or caravan with the potential to expand further.
It is sure to impress!!!
Property Code: 147
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mountain Creek, QLD 4557 priced between $420,000 and $780,000