4 Saxton Close New Lambton Heights NSW 2305
Multiple Living and Entertaining Spaces Surrounded by Leafy Serenity4 Saxton Close, New Lambton Heights
Staged over a highly practical layout with a modern gas and stone-topped kitchen at its heart and a fabulous screened alfresco room in which to relax and entertain, it features multiple living spaces, a saltwater pool the kids will love and terraced gardens adjoining a leafy reserve. Ticking the final boxes – numerous options for parking and a setting that puts you in the coveted New Lambton Public school catchment zone and just minutes from the John Hunter Hospital and Westfield Kotara. The location, the spaces and the style of this immaculate property will suit a family that loves to come together but also wants privacy and quiet zones to escape to.
- A choice of four separate living areas includes formal lounge and dining, family living, screened outdoor room and lower level rumpus
- Fresh from an internal and external repaint with plush carpet underfoot and plantation shutters on the windows
- Two split system air-conditioners and gas outlets for heating and barbecue
- Three robed bedrooms on upper level served by a renovated master ensuite and family bathroom both with under-floor heating
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, 40mm stone benchtops and plumbing for fridge
- Versatile rumpus, home office and fourth bedroom with ensuite on lower level
- Oversized double garage with workshop plus carport and concrete pad for boat or motorhome parking
- In catchment for New Lambton Infants, New Lambton Public and Lambton High
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?