4 Platypus Way Warriewood 2102 NSW
ANOTHER STREET RECORD SALE BY DUANE HUNTER
Torrens title beauty delivering lifestyle in abundance
What has been a much-loved home since bought new by the current owners is now you chance to secure your families future. Torrens title, substantial and modern, this dual level house-like townhouse sits within the quiet leafy surrounds of sought-after ‘Sea Green Estate’ complete with a generous child-friendly backyard, dual living spaces and ample accommodation. A real drawcard is the expansive covered rear deck which will encourage family and friends to gather.
- ‘Sea Green Estate’ is a peaceful, quiet, family friendly community
- Smart modern home enjoying high ceilings throughout
- Generous formal lounge plus open plan casual living and dining
- Smart stone topped gas kitchen boasting European appliances
- Expansive covered rear deck perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Child-friendly rear lawns and gardens, fruit-laden lemon tree
- Spacious beds, robes, master with sitting, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Modern bathrooms, zoned ducted a/c throughout house, large under stair storage
- Powder room, internal laundry, internal access double lock up garage
Live the beaches dream a stroll to beautiful nature reserves and parklands, city and Northern Beaches bus services, the local shops including the IGA and Warriewood Square, close to a choice of excellent primary and high schools and just moments to the golden sands of Warriewood and Narrabeen Beaches.
Council Rates: $421.27 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.38 + usage per quarter
Land Size: 333sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warriewood, NSW 2102 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000