4 Northern 100 Cotlew Street East Southport 4215 QLD
UNDERE CONTRECT - ULTRA-SOPHISTICATED - 'ADELPHI SPRINGS'
* Magnificent gated tropical Mediterranean setting
* Expansive ground floor single villa.'Northern' sector
* Sliding doors from all rooms to scenic courtyards
* Refurbished open plan kitchen. Stone benchtops
* Newly carpeted spacious dining & lounge. Shutters
* Lounge sliders to large scenic undercover recreation
* Large master bedroom/his/her wardrobes. Ensuite
* 2nd spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
* Light flexi-room/3rd bed opening to 2nd U/C courtyard
* Main bathroom with bath, separate shower & toilet
* Powder room. Laundry with built-ins & dryer
* Air-conditioning + fans in living area and bedrooms
* Single garage with internal access plus carport
* Internal security alarm system Large capacity hot water
* Unsurpassed recreational facilities. Pools, BBQ, gym
* Close to schools, public transport & community amenities
* 5 minutes to Surfers Paradise. Easy access to the motorway
Lush gardens and immaculately manicured hedges line the entry to this superb, secure gated complex, setting the standard for what lies ahead. This is a stunning Mediterranean-style estate stretching across ten acres of superbly landscaped, professionally maintained tropical gardens dotted with fountains and boasting excellent recreational facilities such as two outdoor pools with large relaxation areas and barbeque amenities, a heated indoor pool and a well- equipped gymnasium.
This super-spacious ground floor, single storey villa in the 'Northern' sector of pet-friendly resort-style 'Adelphi Springs' conveniently connects to a private walkway leading to one of the picturesque outdoor pool with water features, indoor pool plus spa and the adjoining gym. There are two allotted car spaces for this dwelling - a single lock-up garage with internal access and a carport. Security doors access the entry to the "Northern' villas.
A tiled foyer gives way to the newly carpeted lounge and dining area of this air-conditioned open plan home, reverting to tiles again in the refurbished kitchen with generous storage, new stone benchtops, microwave, oven and cooktop. Quality white plantation shutters grace the numerous windows here while sliding doors open from all rooms onto paved courtyards and tranquil low maintenance garden surrounds offering ultra-stylish recreation with under-cover and al fresco outdoor entertaining options.
The master bedroom incorporates his and hers built-in wardrobes and ensuite with expansive shower, - the second bedroom features a mirrored built-in wardrobe and there's also a large light-filled flexi-room opening to an under-cover courtyard which could serve as a study, a third bedroom or whatever the fortunate new owners may require. The main bathroom has both bath and shower and there's also a powder room. The laundry is complete with built-ins and has a wall-mounted dryer in situ.
Peaceful and private, sheltered, secure and offering excellent recreational facilities in beautifully tended surroundings close to public transport, schools, shops and all community amenities, this villa welcomes you to the lifestyle of your dreams.
Body Corporate approx. $120 per week.
Council rates approx. $890 per 6 months
Water rates are approx. $430 per quarter
Call for your private viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Southport, QLD 4215 priced between $320,000 and $590,000