4 Norman Street Deakin 2600 ACT
Stunning Renovation And Perfectly Positioned
A renovated "like-new" masterpiece with stunning park views, this superb four bedroom double brick, double glazed, double garage residence offers exceptional family living. Seamless indoor-outdoor living; with three separate outdoor entertaining areas highlighted by a large deck with automated awning. The light-filled layout delivers four substantial bedrooms (BIRs), stylish sitting room (with large skylight), family living and dining, superb chef's kitchen and two bright bathrooms with the master ensuite featuring double basins, double shower heads and in floor heating.
• Remote control Internal access garage
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
• Brazilian teak floating timber floorboards and soft Ecoplus carpets
• Double brick rendered façade with double glazed windows
• 3m Quantum Quartz benchtop, Grohe tapware, Schweigen rangehood; Ariston cook top and oven; Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher
• Proximity to Alfred Deakin High, Boys and Girls Grammar Schools, Deakin Early Education Centre and Pre School
• Walk to Deakin Shops, John James Hospital, Equinox Centre, Federal Golf Club, Fitness First
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Deakin, ACT 2600 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000