4 (Lot 5007) Malaya Street Bardia NSW 2565
East Facing Corner Lot Only 300m from Train Station4 (Lot 5007) Malaya Street, Bardia
The lot is situated on Malaya St, which & links directly to both Edmondson Park Train Station, town centre & Bardia Public School. Edmondson Park Town Centre which will feature over 160 retailers, Cinema, Bowling Alley, Restaurants and much more.
This street is brand new and you will be surrounded by other quality new homes and be part of a vibrant new community.
Property & Estate Features:
- 389.5m2 lot
- Huge 13m frontage
- April 2018 registration.
- Suitable for someone looking to move in late 2018 early 2019.
- Close proximity to park land & future playing fields.
- 200m walking distance to Bardia Public School.
- 300m walk to Edmondson Park Train Station & future town centre.
- Existing bus services 200m from location.
- 1.5km to the Crossroads Homemaker Centre (including Costco & Bunnings).
- Easy access to the M7, M5 & Hume Highway.
- Electricity, sewer, water, gas and NBN services.
For more information or to arrange a VIP inspection of the lot, please contact Emilie Duval on 0487 987 077
**Please note agent interest**
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?