4 Ley Street Como WA 6152
Appealing Family Home on BIG 835sqm Block Opposite McDougall Lake4 Ley Street, Como
If you thought you could not afford a spacious family home on a full-size block in Como, then think again! This appealing property offers a rare opportunity to secure a family home in this highly desirable locale in an affordable price bracket, offering plenty of room for the whole family and still with excellent scope to add your own personal touch. Ideally located directly opposite beautiful McDougall Lake, this is the perfect place to create a lifetime of family memories.
- Big open plan main living and entertaining zone opening through French doors to tranquil leafy gardens
- Spacious front lounge room with polished timber floors and an outlook to McDougall Lake
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Three children's bedrooms, central activity area, study
- Original family bathroom, huge laundry, with extra shower
- Lock-up garage, plus big rear shed, cubby house
- Established garden setting with plenty of room for kids and pets to play, room for a pool
- Close to the area's best schools, local parks and walking distance to Canning Bridge Station
This is a spacious home with a lovely homely feel' and huge potential, just waiting for you to move in, add your own flavour, and make it your home for many years to come.
Auction: Saturday 3rd November 2018, 1pm
Settlement: 90 days from auction
More info: Comprehensive Information Pack available - contact agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?