4 Leagay Crescent Frenchs Forest 2086 NSW
Family Sanctuary in Quiet Leafy Setting
Newly transformed by a stunning architectural renovation, this spacious split-level home is now a peaceful haven for indoor/outdoor family living and entertaining. It's nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac and features wide views over Oxford Falls bushland along with direct access to a tropical creek reserve with waterfall known as 'the Oasis' at the rear. Including an optional self-contained wing ideal as a separate or inclusive parents' retreat, the home enjoys a quiet intimate setting within easy reach of shops, schools, transport and beaches.
- Open plan living/dining area with vaulted ceiling & wood fireplace
- CaesarStone island kitchen has s/steel appliances and gas cooking
- Generous deck, large balconies, lush garden area, swimming pool
- Deluxe guest or parents' retreat includes an ensuite and kitchenette
- Four additional bedrooms incl. three each opening to the outdoors
- European oak floors, heated bathrooms, ceiling fans and skylights
- Oversized tandem garage with ample room for storage/workbench
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000