4 Hibiscus Court Churchlands 6018 WA
Classically Elegant Home
A classically elegant home, painstakingly renovated to the highest standards and presented in immaculate condition.
In a quiet cul-de-sac, just footsteps from some of our finest schools, and with ready access to the CBD to the east, and local beaches to the west, this is Churchlands living at its very best.
With 800m2 of prime land, multiple living, dining and entertaining options and an excellent poolside alfresco area, this is a property of real substance and yet it displays exquisite attention to detail, including:
- A welcoming portico with a large, timber pivot entry door revealing a graceful foyer with marble flooring sourced from the Mediterranean.
- A magnificent Q-stone kitchen with appliances by Miele (2 x 600mm ovens, 900mm cooktop, large warming drawer, integrated coffee machine, integrated microwave and island rangehood) plus a servery window opening onto the pool area.
- 4 generous bedrooms, the lavish Master enjoying excellent separation, a sun-lit window seat, fully fitted WIR and a superb en suite with floor to ceiling tiling, wall hung double vanity, marble flooring and designer finishes from the Roger Seller stable.
- A spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area that forms a vibrant central hub for day-to-day family life.
- A large games room that can be integrated or separated via glass bi-folds to the body of the house, and also to the poolside alfresco, creating a wonderful sense of indoor / outdoor flow.
- Modern poolside alfresco with architectural lighting, pitched roof, Urbanstone paving and a built in stainless steel BBQ plumbed to mains gas.
- Private grassed play area alongside a solar heated swimming pool with glass pool fencing and a marine grade stainless steel outdoor shower.
- A large, fully functioning Home Office with quality built-in cabinetry.
- A superb family bathroom with timber veneer cabinetry and finishes consistent throughout the residence creating a seamless design theme.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning plus gas bayonets and a modern gas fireplace set within a stone-clad feature wall in the inviting lounge room.
- Double automatic garage with additional workshop & storage areas.
- Security alarm system.
- Established, landscaped gardens with garden lighting and reticulation from a shared bore.
- 100% pure new wool carpets by Cavalier Bremworth.
- Commercial grade aluminium doors and windows throughout.
There is nothing left to do in this perfectly located, warmly inviting and exceptionally well renovated family home - simply pack your bags, move in and enjoy!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Churchlands, WA 6018 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000