4 Hastings Street Botany 2019 NSW
Enduring Victorian Grandeur
A testament to refined period grandeur, this 1880s residence blends impressive proportions with a wealth of timeless character to create an undeniably elegant home. It meets the needs of a modern family with ease, while remaining true to its Victorian heritage. Situated within a stroll to Botany Village cafes, dining spots and buses, it is close to sparkling Eastern Suburbs beaches and enjoys quick access to Sydney Airport plus the city.
- Impressive selection of parlours, sitting and dining rooms
- Romantic marble kitchen, Falcon gas/electric cooker, antique woodfire stove
- Peaceful double sized bedrooms and modern bathrooms
- French doors open to classic verandah with iron lacework
- Timber floors, soaring ornate ceilings, marble fireplaces, cedar staircase
- Oversized garage plus ample parking on the side driveway
- Large attic storage or conversion, external laundry
- Private north facing ornamental garden
- Media appearances include Better Homes & Gardens, TV commercial
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Botany, NSW 2019 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000