4 Durness Street Kenmore QLD 4069
Kenmore Entry Level Opportunity!4 Durness Street, Kenmore
This well maintained low set family home built circa 1970 presents an excellent prospect to make a budget purchase on a quiet street in the increasingly popular suburb of Kenmore.
Situated on a flat, fully fenced 632m2 block the property itself consists of three bedrooms all with built in robes, large bathroom with separate toilet, kitchen with ample storage space as well as a separate, well designed laundry with access straight outside and generous external and internal living spaces!
With side access for a caravan or boat, a large shed for storage and a blank canvass for the avid gardener, this property is ready to move in now with potential to add value in the future with renovation or even extend out the back with plenty of space to do what you like!
Under very clear owner instructions to sell on or before Auction this house is ready and waiting for a new owner to call home. Don't miss your opportunity!
- Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning and functioning fire place
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Large bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen in mostly original condition with plenty of cupboard space
- Internal laundry with access straight out to the huge back yard
- Covered private front patio, great for entertaining
- Large backyard with garden shed
- Fully fenced yard perfect for the kids or family pet
- Carport plus extra off-street parking, plenty of room to park the boat, caravan or trailer!
- Great location close to local businesses, public transport & Kenmore Plaza.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $410.25 per quarter
Year Built: Circa 1970
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?