4 Cochrane Street West Wollongong 2500 NSW
Tranquillity and Position
This well-designed home is set on a wonderfully large north facing allotment, offering relaxed family living, where the quality appointments and exceptional floor plan combine to create a remarkable intimate experience in a unique natural setting.
With the University of Wollongong close by and a short drive to the CBD, along with easy access to the freeway, the tranquil quiet street has not been compromised by these advantages. Inspection is highly recommended for anyone looking to secure this distinctive family home.
- 5min drive to Wollongong CBD, Wollongong Uni and Hospitals
- Short drive to Keiraville Village and Botanic Gardens
- Split system air conditioning and fibre to the premises (FTTP) NBN
- Seamless indoor / outdoor feel; perfect for entertaining family or friends
- High ceilings and open floor plan
- Practical kitchen space with stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom with double shower and heated floor
- Built-in robes throughout
- Excellent opportunity to earn additional income via Wollongong University 'HomeStay" program
Council rates $439.18 p/q approx.
Water rates $171.98 p/q approx.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Wollongong, NSW 2500 priced between $580,000 and $1,070,000