4 Butler Street Greenmount 4359 QLD
New Price - Must Be Sold!
BRIGHT, light and inviting, Jacqui Walker Sells welcomes you to this wonderful 3 bedroom home set on an expansive 1,384m2 allotment at 4 Butler Street in quaint, affordable Greenmount.
ADORNED by an inviting full length front verandah, step inside and be impressed by:
- Fresh paint inside and out (in light, neutral colours)
- New carpets throughout
- Spacious open plan 'L' shaped living and dining room, featuring large windows
- New bathroom (with commanding tiling, and an emphasis on privacy yet still light filled)
- New laundry
- Very neat kitchen (with inviting timber look floors and electric cooking)
- Outdoor courtyard (9m x 3.4m) for moments of morning peace or afternoon laughter with friends
COMFORTABLE LIVING is assured! The long list of features includes:
- Ceiling fans to lounge room
- Gas heating point in lounge room
- Built-in robes to each bedroom
- Stylish, fresh curtains to windows
- Separate bath and separate shower in the all new bathroom
- Separate toilet
- A cleverly positioned clothesline near the laundry
STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
- Landscaped gardens with lovely shady trees and rock features
- Drive through single carport with rear yard access
- Deep 1,384m2 allotment
- Colorbond fencing on 3 sides
- Large, handy shed for your welder, tools, mower and more
WHAT'S NEARBY? 650 metres to Greenmount Post Office, Store and Bicentennial Park. 800m to Greenmount State Primary School and Violet Brodie Park. A 15 minute drive to Clifton State High School and 15 minute drive to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza).
VERY NEAT and beautifully presented, nothing needs doing here! Move to quaint Steele Rudd country and move to affordability. AVAILABLE FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $554.85 nett half year
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $196.78 nett half year (not including usage)
ALLOTMENT SIZE: 1,384m2
ALLOTMENT DIMENSIONS: 18.7m wide x 77.0m deep (approx.)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Greenmount State Primary School (800 metres) Clifton State High School (15 minute drive).
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all mentioned distances are approximate only.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Greenmount, QLD 4751 priced between $140,000 and $260,000