4 Birrell Street Leichhardt 4305 QLD
OUR FAMILY HOME
Fully fenced 761m2 flood free block. This beautifully presented three bedroom home is a "must see". It is nestled amongst other quality homes in a quiet leafy street, close to absolutely everything! There exudes a truly rural feel even though it is situated just 4 kms from the Ipswich C.B.D. Step inside and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere which radiates through this lovely home. It features beautiful polished hardwood floors through the main living areas. The lounge dining room is light, airy and long, perfect for enjoying cosy family evenings together. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, all of which feature built in robes and ceiling fans. The roomy kitchen has loads of cupboard space and is perfectly situated in close proximity to the living area. The gas hot water service is only 12 months old and features a wall mounted main controller touch button panel which allows the user to regulate the water temperature at all times. Just outside the backdoor there is an oh so practical specially built shoe shelf. The safe, private backyard is a a haven where your children and pets can play happily for hours. They can the enjoy the wild bird life, vegie gardens and chook run, which makes a for a sustainable family life style. Imagine your children enjoying the comprehensive children's play gym and the bespoke cubby house, both of which will remain. This is the ideal home for your family to grow up in. I look forward to showing you through.
* Quiet leafy street
* Walk to public swim centre
* Walk to buses, close to child care
* Walk to station, close to schools
* Substantial storage shed
* Access to back yard from both sides of property
* Access for camper-trailer etc
* Fully fenced 761m2 flood free block
* Full security screens
* Close to schools, parks, public transport, Doctors, all shopping, childcare, heated swimming pool
* Fantastic rental return potential
* 3 - 4 kms from Ipwich C.B.D
* Flood free
* 10 minutes from Golf club, where you can meet and greet friends and hold large family functions
* Close to train stations; park the car and catch the train, close to buses
* Garden shed/lock up storage shed
* Close to IGA West Ipswich & Yamanto village
* Original Hills Hoist in backyard
* Children's cubby house
* Substantial children's play gym
* Close to dog park and 3 children's park
* Close to Police beat.
Property Code: 979
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leichhardt, QLD 4305 priced between $170,000 and $320,000