4/4 Dudley Street Brighton 3186 VIC
A New Level of Golden Mile Luxury
Conveniently located on the ground floor of the celebrated Sanctum complex, this superbly stylish 3 to 4 bedroom town residence is defined by contemporary design, expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces, and luxurious fittings and fixtures. Offering an impressive 5 basement car parks, this is exclusive Golden Mile living, so close to sand and sea.
This home is the largest (approx. 256sqm) in a boutique development of 14, boasting a wonderful sense of space from the outset. Discover relaxed and roomy open-plan living and dining adjoining a high-end, marble-topped Miele kitchen, capable of inspiring the most reluctant of home chefs. Conceived and constructed with uncomplicated flow, the whole home makes the most of its effortless design and high-end finishes.
There is an intrinsic harmony between the indoor and outdoor spaces with floor-to-ceiling glass neatly opening up when required. Step outside to a delightful timber-topped courtyard and relax or entertain alongside a private plunge pool. This is where the home truly comes alive with a built-in BBQ providing a focal point for entertaining.
A versatile enclosed space currently being used as a home cinema could be converted to a fourth bedroom with ease, or work equally as well as a positively peaceful retreat for adults and children alike. The large, light-filled bedrooms are serviced by a pair of luxurious, marble-finished bathrooms with the main bedroom offering direct access to the courtyard and pool.
Comprehensive features include a handy powder room, large laundry with shelving and storage, full-block internal walls, double glazing, climate-controlled zoned heating and cooling, and built-in blind pelmets for streamlined elegance.
Designed by renowned dKO architect Koos de Keijzer with landscapes styled by Jack Merlo, the award-winning Sanctum captures a certain sense of timeless style, enhancing the exclusive nature of a Golden Mile lifestyle. This is superior Brighton living without compromise or sacrifice.
Simply stroll to the beach and the bay’s foreshore fitness trail. Head to the Royal Brighton Yacht Club and the Middle Brighton Sea Baths or take advantage of Brighton’s village life with Church and Bay Street cafés and boutiques all nearby. Now is the time to secure a piece of Brighton's prestigious Golden Mile!
* 3 large bedrooms with WIR/BIR, main with stunning en suite featuring twin vanity and access to courtyard, another with built-in shelving, bench seat, study desk and striking garden aspect
* Large home cinema/retreat or convenient 4th bedroom
* High-ceilinged, spacious open-plan living and dining with integrated shelving and stylish clean-burning, EcoSmart bio-ethanol fireplace
* Chef's quality kitchen with two Miele ovens, full-slab Cararra marble waterfall-edge benchtops and splashback, integrated Miele refrigerator and freezer, Hafele and Blum fittings, 2pac joinery and Zip Water Hydrotap (boiling, chilled and sparkling)
* Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom featuring bath and oversized shower
* Extra large laundry with Asko drying cabinet, ample bench and storage space and cloak room
* Deluxe powder room
* Sheltered courtyard and blackbutt timber deck with built-in Electrolux BBQ on mains gas
* Chic and sleek plunge pool
* Secure basement parking for 5 cars plus storage and car washing bay
* Lift to basement garaging
* 2015 Bayside Best Medium Density Development
* dKO architecture, Jack Merlo landscaping and Figurehead construction
* Fully ducted heating and cooling
* Double-glazing and built-in pelmets for blinds
* Standard inclusions include Hafele, Blum, Gessi, Gubi and Franke, to name a few
* Secured by video intercom entry
* Surround sound throughout
* Wi-Fi security alarm, extensive Foxtel, HDMI, speaker and Cat 6 wiring
* Blonde American oak wide flooring and 100 per cent wool Cavalier Bremworth carpets
* Average 7-star energy rating
* NBN enabled
* Ample storage
* Underground rainwater tanks for landscaping
* Acoustic engineering with solid-block internal walls
* Boutique development of only 14 apartments
* Moments from the foreshore, restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, transport, fitness tracks
Property Code: 906
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000