4/35-37 Solander Street Monterey NSW 2217
Stylish Townhouse In A Beachside Location4/35-37 Solander Street, Monterey
It is rare to find a three-bedroom townhouse that offers easy living for busy families. The property features an open living space with tiled flooring and a smartly appointed Caesarstone kitchen with quality appliances and a dishwasher. Three bedrooms are all on the upper level, each has a built-in wardrobe and includes a main with a walk-in and ensuite. There is also a covered entertainment area at the rear that enjoys a leafy sense of privacy. Other features include air-conditioning, an alarm system plus a remote tandem garage with internal access.
This low maintenance home also enjoys the convenience of being within a few hundred metres to the beach and is close to a range of amenities including St George Hospital, local shops, cafes and schools.
- Light filled open plan design with crisp tiled flooring
- Covered entertainment area in leafy surrounds
- Three upstairs bedrooms all have built in wardrobes
- Modern stone kitchen with good quality appliances
- Tandem garage with storage and internal access
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and double brick construction
- Strolling distance to the beach, shops and cafes
For further details, contact Ray Fadel on 0413 177 739 or Shaun Ramani on 0417 444 919. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Monterey, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Remote Garage
- Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?