4/11 Regal Place East Perth WA 6004
Opportunity Knocks!4/11 Regal Place, East Perth
Safely and securely nestled within the excellent "Regal Apartments" complex in the heart of East Perth, this fully-furnished 2 bedroom 1 bathroom residence doubles as a short-stay property (can be rented for up to three months) and has a guaranteed rental income of $1,300.00 per month (net), that is sure to excite the astute investor.
Boasting soft neutral decor throughout, this light and bright apartment features a contemporary kitchen with quality electric appliances and stone bench tops, overlooking a carpeted open-plan living and dining area that extends out to offer splendid tree-lined street views from the balcony. The master suite is the pick of the bedrooms, comprising of built-in wardrobes and a stylishly-appointed ensuite bathroom with a shower and stone vanity.
There is also a single car-parking bay allocated to the apartment. With the beautiful riverside Victoria Gardens and even the new state-of-the-art Optus Stadium only walking distance away, there really is no better location this close to the city.
You do not want to miss out on this exciting opportunity. Your destiny is in your own hands!
* Guaranteed management returns of $1,300.00 per month (net)
* Split-system air-conditioning (to both bedrooms and living room)
* Breakfast bar for casual meals, by the kitchen
* Carpeted master bedroom
* Double doors reveal a carpeted 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and balcony access
* Separate laundry off the kitchen
* Reception and boardroom facilities
* Off-road parking bays for visitors, opposite the complex
* When not crossing the footbridge to experience world-class concerts and sporting events alike, you will find yourself just a 30-second stroll from cafe strips, supermarkets and outstanding restaurants
* Short walk to the picturesque Claisebrook Cove and only a five-minute commute to Claisebrook Train Station
* A free City Area Transit (CAT) Bus will take you straight to vibrant Perth CBD in less than five minutes, with a ferry ride to the Barrack Street Jetty on our famous Swan River also easily accessible.
* With sprawling city parklands, shopping, educational facilities and medical amenities also at your fingertips, this delightful apartment could not be any more perfectly positioned
Rates & Dimensions:
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?