39a Oxford Falls Road Beacon Hill 2100 NSW
Set Back On A Rear Block - 740sqm Of Land
New Auction date - 18th of March 12.15pm
Located at the end of a private driveway and resting on just over 740 sqm of land, this stunning family home features bright interiors over two spacious levels.
Comprising a generous four bedroom residence plus approved plans for a 60 sqm two bedroom granny flat (plans available), its family-friendly setting is moments from parks, schools and beaches.
Private and tranquil surrounds combine with level front and rear child friendly gardens to create the ultimate family haven.
* Approved plans for a 60sqm two bedroom granny flat
* Four large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, two stunning bathrooms and double carport
* Spacious open plan living area with timber floors and combustion fireplace
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
* Stunning master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and ocean glimpses
* Only moments to local primary & high schools
* Beautiful northern beaches at your fingertips
* Footsteps from City/Chatswood, Manly transport and Warringah Mall
* Covered deck flowing to rear child friendly back garden
* Ample off street parking and storage
* 2,000L rain water tank plus two large garden sheds
* Land size approximately 740sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beacon Hill, NSW 2100 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000