39 Maeve Avenue Kellyville 2155 NSW
A unique parkside haven offering leafy family style
Instantly appealing thanks to its tranquil reserve-side address with a leafy bush outlook over Smalls Creek, this modern family residence offers a very unique home. It features fresh, light & airy interiors, a choice of private entertainment areas and a whisper quiet street setting in one of Kellyville's finest enclaves. The well-appointed property has been stylishly designed for low maintenance living including Australian hardwood timber floors. Positioned in a prime location, you will enjoy 180' bush views from the living areas with the convenience of being moments from Kellyville Plaza and Rouse Hill Town Centre and within minutes of Bernie Mullane Sports Complex, Kellyville High, William Clark and St Angela's Primary, M2 City and local Buses and the future rail station moments away.
- Occupying a large 736sqm landholding backing directly onto reserve
- Light filled open plan layout with flowing living and dining areas
- Alfresco patio, solar heated swimming pool and poolside deck
- Generous bedrooms all with built-ins and spacious master with ensuite
- Stylishly appointed entertainers' kitchen and large spa bathroom
- Separate formal lounge and dining rooms plus a study/5th bedroom
- Extra-large double garage with work shop and under house storage area
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville, NSW 2155 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000