39 Bucas Drive Bucasia 4750 QLD
Honey - Stop the car!
This low maintenance property is not just a drive-by therefore an inspection is a must.
• Immaculately presented home in tip-top condition
• Kitchen consists of Mackay cedar bench tops, gas cooktop and electric oven
• Spacious step-down air conditioned lounge
• All built in bedrooms have slider doors to the outside world
• Renovated bathroom with twin vanities and shower
• Internal laundry; walk-in linen; slate and tiled flooring throughout
• 14.5 x 4m verandah with bistro caf blinds - entertaining at its best
• Raised established vegetable gardens
• Built to last with a steel frame
• Thermo-shield protective roof surface
• 3.5 kW solar electricity
• Vehicle access to approx. 6x9 shed
• Low maintenance 800m2 block
• 2.1 km to Bucasia Primary school; 3.6 km to the Rural View high school
• 3 minute drive to the local IGA supermarket which has just finished being revamped re-opened at the beginning of August. Known as the Hibiscus shopping centre, a variety of conveniences including Doctors, a pharmacy, gym, bottle and more.
• Or take a short 5 minute drive to the Northern Beaches shopping centre where everything is at your fingertips including the vet, tyre shop, car wash, GP super clinic the list goes on.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bucasia, QLD 4750 priced between $140,000 and $260,000