38A Morloc Street Forest Hill 3131 VIC
Space, serenity and privacy assured
Elegant and completely carefree, this large single-level home is nestled at the rear of a deep block with a private driveway and no owner's corporation.
Boasting French doors out to a desirable under-cover alfresco and verdant garden, the generous lounge room, neighbouring dining room and bright kitchen come together to form an excellent entertaining area. The main bedroom with a wall of built-in robes and an ensuite sits separately from 2 further bedrooms, one with garden access. Gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioning and a garage ensure comfort for years to come.
It is so rare to discover such a warm and inviting abode which ticks all the boxes for a wonderful lifestyle. The quiet, leafy streets are ideal to walk along as you make your way to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, primary school, Forest Hill Chase and a variety of bus routes.
* Elegant and carefree 3 bedroom home on a single level
* Generous lounge, dining and bright kitchen
* Under-cover alfresco and verdant garden
* Main bedroom with a wall of built-in robes and an ensuite
* Ducted heating, air-conditioner and garage
* Own title with no owner's corporation
* Walk to Blackburn Lake, primary school and Forest Hill Chase
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.38amorlocstreetforesthill.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forest Hill, VIC 3131 priced between $680,000 and $1,250,000