38/11 Wimmera Street Harrison ACT 2914
Light fresh apartment, great location!38/11 Wimmera Street, Harrison
The open plan living and dining flow beautifully out to the sunny balcony, the kitchen is finished with stone work tops, loads of storage and quality appliances.
The location is ideal for a savvy investor or owner who seeks convenience to amenities and great access to arterial roads. The local area will also spoil you for school options and easy public transport. The light rail will make access to the City so easy and super convenient!
- Generous floor plan with 77m2 of light filled living & an 18m2 Balcony
- Open plan living and dining
- Galley kitchen with stone work tops, electric cooking, dishwasher & great storage
- Well proportioned bedrooms, both with built in robes & the main bedroom with ensuite
- The floor plan is ideal for renters with direct access to main bathroom for occupant of bed two
- Separate European laundry with clothes dryer included
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lift access from basement to apartment
- Intercom access to building & secure basement parking & storage cage
- The light rail will be just a stones throw away & so convenient
- Shops & restaurants in the local vicinity & Gungahlin Town Centre is approximately a 15 minute walk
- Rates; $289.55 per quarter
- Land Tax; $363.20 per quarter if rented
- Body Corp; $734.90 per quarter
- Current rent; $410.00 per week
- Sat, 21st Apr 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?