38 Talbragar Close Inverell NSW 2360
The One You've Been Waiting For38 Talbragar Close, Inverell
- evaporative cooling throughout
- entertainers kitchen, flooded with soft natural light, offering: multiple prep. areas & storage solutions, quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bench + LARGE butlers pantry
- generous open plan living/dining area - opens beautifully from the front door through to the back entertaining area. Capture the cross-breeze or snuggle up in front of the wood heater, such a great space !
- attached media room/second living room, carpeted
- this home boasts 4 incredibly spacious bedrooms
- private & secluded, the generous main is complete with: walk-in wardrobe, cf, T.V point, carpet flooring
- cleverly designed tiled ensuite boasting: double bowl vanity, matte black tapwear, separate shower room + privately tucked away toilet !
- bedrooms 2,3 & 4 are situated in the Southern end of the home & are all complete with 4 door built-ins, evap cooling, carpet, plenty of space for a queen bed
- hallway with built-in storage
- clean lines & simplistic style feature in the 3 way bathroom
- bathroom boasts: deep free-standing bathtub, large shower with glass screen, matte black tapwear
- separate toilet & wash room
- large tiled laundry complete with: built-in storage, bench, laundry tub, external access
- switch from 'cosy warm', to 'natural' to 'bright' with 3 mode LEDs throughout
- lock-up garage under the main roofline with internal access to the hallway
- 12m x 7.5m - 3 roller door - colourbond shed with 2.7m door clearance, concrete flooring, power connected, 22,500ltr rain water tank attached
- fully fenced back yard, emerging easy-care gardens
- instant gas hot water
- rain + town water connected
- no-through road position, conveniently located approx. 5km from Inverell
Phone Margy Perkuhn 0448 496 313 to book your inspection of this prestigious home
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?