38 Portland Road Medlow Bath NSW 2780
A REAL STORY BOOK COTTAGE38 Portland Road, Medlow Bath
This 3-level, split level home has all the fine qualities you'd expect from a traditional Storybook design - quaint pitched roofline, dormer windows, covered verandas, brick chimney and fire-surround, raked ceilings, plus light-filled picture windows that bring views of the glorious garden into every room. Luxurious appointments, fittings and finishes are all features of this quality build, still under 20 years old and immaculately maintained.
The open kitchen/dining/lounge flows to an undercover deck and then into the garden, a private haven that is full of blooms and colour throughout the year. The scent of roses, daphne, cherry blossom and rosemary waft through open windows, and hedges of camellias herald the profusion of spring blossoms.
• Three bedrooms plus a cosy loft sitting room
• Beautiful, warm-coloured eucalyptus flooring throughout
• Cheminee Phillipe French fireplace with its brick mantle heats the entire house
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• A delightful kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, wide Ilve stove and Asko dishwasher
• The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Large garden shed and no lawn to mow
• A mini orchard with European sour cherries, plus plantings of apricot, plums and fig
• Renovated ensuite and bathroom, recently repainted exterior
• Nearby Chalet Guesthouse and restaurant, plus a stroll to the train station, Synonymous caf and the Hydro Majestic
- Sat, 20th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?