38 Paton Street Woy Woy NSW 2256
Picture perfect home & close to rail38 Paton Street, Woy Woy
With landscaped grounds complimenting beautifully decorated interiors, this is a place you will be proud to call home.
* Four bedrooms in total, three featuring built-in robes and all with ceiling fans
* Near new, quality kitchen features island bar and an abundance of cupboard space
* Updated main bathroom plus near new, well very appointed 2nd bathroom
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Plantation shutters add a real sense of style and elegance
* Internal laundry facilities
* Leafy rear and front yards, ideal for pets and kids to roam
* Ample off street parking including side access, suitable for boat, caravan etc
* Abundant under house storage
* Solar heating to pool
* Solar hot water
* Large 619.7m2 corner block with benefit of R1 zoning (suitable for future unit development STCA), plus potential to add a secondary dwelling
* 10 minutes drive to pristine beaches
Quality and location like this definately won't last, so call John Ienna 0421 202 383 to inspect.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?