38 Myra Street Wahroonga 2076 NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!
Elegant single-level home, outstanding convenience
Boasting a pristine and timeless street presence, this tightly held single level home provides blissful family living within tranquil garden surrounds. Nestled on a picturesque 797sqm which basks in north eastern sun, the double brick home delivers all the elegance of its past whilst providing a well-laid out floorplan which offers exceptional family versatility. Gracious formal zones flow onto casual living areas whilst a large studio or home office to the rear of the property provides an easy conversion to self-contained (STCA). A smart purchase, it's perfect to enjoy as is with excellent scope to extend or renovate and add value. Walk to Waitara rail, Wahroonga rail and village, Abbotsleigh, Hornsby Girls and Westfield shopping.
* Original timber floorboards, high ceilings, ornate cornices
* Elegant formal lounge with open fireplace, formal dining
* Large light filled family living, bi-folds open to the terrace
* Sandstone flagged alfresco terrace, level lawn and gardens
* Central kitchen with large stainless gas freestanding cooker
* Three large beds in the main home, master with 2 way ensuite
* Robes, large rear studio office or 4th bedroom to the rear
* Internal access tandem carport, veggie and herb patches
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wahroonga, NSW 2076 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000