38 Morton Street Weetangera 2614 ACT
Listen for the school bell!
If you want your family to live in a central suburb with endless possibilities, then this is the one for you.
Situated within walking distance to Weetangera Primary and only minutes to the Belconnen Town Centre, this delightful four bedroom ensuite residence is ideal for those seeking convenient living in a family friendly location with peaceful surrounds.
This family home is ready for the new owners to make it their own. With so much space inside and outside you will love the flexibility that this property offers to a growing family. With loads of potential for further renovation and extension, you have the added bonus of an RZ2 block to aid your future capital growth.
Enjoy convenient living in close proximity to the northside's best educational facilities such as Weetangera Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Hawker shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport and Calvary Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 21 OCTOBER AT 10AM
* Central kitchen with gas cooktop and skylight
* Spacious family room with fireplace
* L-shaped living and dining
* Sunken living area
* Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in-robes
* Large bathroom with separate toilet
* Gas heating
* Large deck and BBQ area - ideal outdoor living space
* Spacious backyard with well structured gardens and large water tank
* New gutters
* Double garage with shelving/storage space
* Loads of potential for further renovation and extension
* Generous sized 863m2 block in RZ2 zone
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Weetangera, ACT 2614 priced between $510,000 and $950,000