38 Mahood Street Elizabeth Grove SA 5112
Outstanding potential in growing suburb38 Mahood Street, Elizabeth Grove
If you've been looking for a great first home or an investment in this highly popular suburb, then look no further. This 3 bedroom home on a large corner allotment presents a great opportunity to get a foothold or add to your investment portfolio. The location is handy, as you are located within a 5 minute walk to Elizabeth Vale Soccer club, Mofflin Reserve, the Lyell McEwin and public transport is just around the corner.
- Large corner allotment with further potential (stcc)
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Spacious open-plan lounge and dining space
- Updated kitchen and meals with electric appliances
- Bathroom with shower-over-bath and separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Brand new reverse cycle heating and cooling unit
- Roller shutters and alarm system
- 3 large lock-up storage sheds
- Paved undercover entertaining area with decking
- Low maintenance gardens
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?