38 Gympie Street North Landsborough QLD 4550
RENOVATE AND REAP THE REWARDS!38 Gympie Street North, Landsborough
Built with weatherboard, this house is structurally very sound and in good order and has some great features, the most significant, the breezes through the doorways.
Classically laid out with four generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, this house is open plan combining living and dining with sliding doors out to a large wrap around verandah overlooking spectacular bushland.
Fourth bedroom will be perfect for a guestroom or study/home office and a bonus is a cosy second living area for the children, just ideal for a kids and TV playroom,
This house offers the next owners a brilliant project for redesigning, refurbishing and transforming it into their new hinterland sanctuary. Extend, renovate and re-design the interior to your heart's content! With the kitchen, living areas and all four bedrooms looking out onto lush greenery with three of the rooms with their own doors onto the verandah, renovating will be extremely satisfying and so much fun!
Kitchen is a little on the smaller side but with plenty of space in the rest of the house, it can be easily extended to include a window servery built onto the verandah. With no stove and dishwasher currently in place, the kitchen will be your first project!
Enjoy everything this weatherboard home has to offer with rural surroundings and the ease and convenience of being so close to town.
Located in the heart of Landsborough, this is the perfect project for the keenest of renovators or for someone looking to get in to the market on the Hinterland.
Do not hesitate to make an offer as this property is jam packed with value and at this price, it won't last long!
FEATURES TO APPRECIATE:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, ceiling fans & own access to the verandah
- 4th bedroom perfect for an office/home office and guest bedroom
- Wide, shady verandah overlooking lush greenery and creek
- High raked ceilings with open plan living
- Practical kitchen with breakfast bar
- Second living area ideal for kids' retreat
- ¾ acre (2,815 m) block with stunning rural backdrop & magnificent Fig Tree
- Fruit trees galore – mango, lemon, mandarin, native bush lime, pecan
- Town water and aerated septic
- Double lock-up garage and laundry
- Just a short stroll to the quaint Landsborough township
-Family friendly area - close to kids' playgrounds, local skate park, AFL Footy Club,
National parks and state forests, Australia Zoo & local sporting grounds
- Enjoy the best of both worlds; 20 minutes to beaches & 12 minutes to Maleny and the
Why not call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or look out for my Open Homes.
- Sat, 20th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?