37 Queen Street Balcolyn 2264 NSW
THE ENTIRE FAMILY WILL LOVE THIS HOME
I welcome all buyers to inspect this great fully renovated family home located in one of the most popular Lakeside suburbs on the Morisset Peninsula called Balcolyn. Set in a fantastic location just a short stroll to Lake Macquarie waterfront, boat ramp & Shingle Splitters Point Reserve.
This great property includes:
- 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with large built-in wardrobes,
- Master bedroom flows easily to the full-length balcony,
- Open study/kids activity room,
- Immaculate and modern kitchen with quality appliances,
- Well scaled open plan living/dining areas,
- Fresh modern white bathroom caters for the whole family,
- Extra shower/toilet in the good-sized laundry with new H.W.S,
- In-addition 2x electric fire places, 3x split air-conditioners, ceiling fans, garden shed & kids cubby house,
- Sunny entertainment/B.B.Q. area overlooks the backyard,
- Separate double lock-up garage (7x6) with remote door opener,
- Prominent corner position approx. 632m2 block with side access,
- Private entry/courtyard with high fences.
Leafy surrounds with well-established gardens & fruit trees and Bus transport at front door will take you to the Bay Shopping Village with all of your shops, cafes, restaurants and retail facilities.
Enjoy the lifestyle benefits & peaceful location. This property is a must for all buyers looking for an outstanding opportunity to capitalise on it’s enviable location – You will not want to miss this one!
Call Leanne Veigel on 0417 650 875 or just come along to the Open Home on Sunday!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balcolyn, NSW 2264 priced between $350,000 and $650,000