37 Palmerston Road Waitara NSW 2077
READY TO MOVE IN - CALIFORNIAN BUNGALOW37 Palmerston Road, Waitara
Impeccably renovated in 2009 this C1920's double brick Californian Bungalow full of character. Tucked away behind traditional garden, level lawn area offers secure family friendly rear yard to enjoy.
Easy parking rear access for 3 cars and close to two train stations Waitara and Hornsby, Hornsby Westfield shops, restaurants, cafes' , Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital, specialist centres, child care and numbers private and public schools.
- Easy flow casual living spaces out to covered entertainers deck
- Separate formal dining with feature lead light windows
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, renovated main bathrooms, separate laundry
- Expansive rear yard with level lawn and rear car access to parking
- Three double bedrooms 2 with built-ins, plus study or fourth bedroom
- Lock up garage for 2 cars, plus extra parking from rear access
- Land 683 sqm approx in prime location
- Council Rates $ 515 per quarter
- Water Rates $ 178 per quarter
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waitara, NSW 2077 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000