37 Bowerbird Avenue Eli Waters 4655 QLD
1014m2 Hole in One - Prime Position Backing the Golf Course! BIG 4 Bed + Office Home!
Whether you're a golf enthusiast or not, you'll find this beautifully maintained family home an appealing delight with a fantastic outlook. Spacious, high calibre, low-set family living, priced to sell and ready to host a new family. Incorporating great separation from the master suite, to the open plan living areas, separate sunken formal lounge, 3 bedrooms plus 5th bedroom or office, this home has all the features a family could wish for.
- Pillar style double door entry foyer & high ceilings generate airflow and maximise natural light
- 4 bedrooms, large master suite, featuring ensuite with spa bath & separate walk in robe
- Office or 5th Bedroom with private access
- Spacious main family bathroom, separate 3rd bathroom and internal laundry
- Air-conditioned living areas and master suite, plus ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen, dining, family room and formal sunken lounge overlook the landscaped grounds
- Spacious kitchen dishwasher and ample storage
- Large under roof entertaining area connects the indoor and outdoor living areas seamlessly
- Security screens, rain water tank and garden shed
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access
- Separate 6x3m golf buggy shed with 2x3m undercover area and rear access to the fairway
This superb home situated on a 1014m2 block is your own private access to the golf course and the buggy garage is sure to make a day on the green that little bit more inviting. You'll also find all of Hervey Bay's finest destinations are just a moment away. Local schools, shopping centres, CBD, the esplanade, and local beaches just a few minutes' drive as well as, Toogoom, Burrum Heads, Fraser Island, Maryborough and Bundaberg close enough for a family day out.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eli Waters, QLD 4655 priced between $280,000 and $520,000