37 Beatrice Road Dalkeith WA 6009
SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING MOMENTS FROM THE RIVER37 Beatrice Road, Dalkeith
Spread over two-storeys, this home has been thoughtfully designed and boasts plenty of quiet places for family members to retreat to. With a spacious upstairs hideaway overlooking the leafy area and a generously sized suite downstairs, you'll have your pick of master bedrooms.
Warmed by a wood fireplace, the combined kitchen and dining is immediately welcoming. With a view over the gorgeous north-facing winter garden, this space enjoys a strong connection to nature and receives radiant natural light. The kitchen itself flaunts a functional layout and is a perfect candidate for value-adding a renovation; whilst the separate living area is every bit as inviting and crafted for comfort, featuring its own fireplace it's the ideal space for everyone to come together.
Outside, the lush backyard and gorgeous alfresco area begs you to imagine what your life could look like. On sunny days, take a refreshing dip in the below ground pool, or enjoy a meal with friends beneath the vine-strewn patio as your kids play on the lawn.
Located in the heart of the suburb, just one street away from the Swan River, this residence offers outstanding convenience and a lifestyle to match. Embrace a relaxed and tranquil way of life by taking a stroll along the water's edge or exploring one of the many nearby parks. With Dalkeith Primary School walking distance away and Dalkeith Village shopping centre just a little further, your life will be easier than ever, whilst the nearby sporting clubs and caf strip along Waratah Avenue will cater to a social and active lifestyle.
A rare opportunity to buy into Dalkeith, don't miss your chance to embrace your dream life in the Western Suburbs.
• Situated on a huge 1047sqm block
• Comfortable two-storey home
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Combined kitchen and dining
• Large separate living area
• Stunning north facing winter garden
• Large below ground pool, securely fenced
• Downstairs and upstairs master bedroom options
• Expansive double garage
• Wood stove in kitchen/ dining
• Fireplace in the living area
• Well maintained with excellent renovation potential
Location features (approximate distances):
• Positioned a brief stroll from the Swan River
• Minutes walk from numerous parks and reserves
• Close to transport including local bus service
• 550m from Dalkeith Primary School
• 750m from Dalkeith Village shopping centre
• Walking distance to the cafe strip along Waratah Avenue Waratah
• 600m to Dalkeith Tennis Club
• 800m to Dalkeith Nedlands Bowling Club
• 3.1km to UWA
• 4.3km to Kings Park
• 4.4km to QEII
• 9.6km to the Perth CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?