36 Twelfth Avenue St Lucia QLD 4067
For Busy Families Who Want Everything On Their Wish List36 Twelfth Avenue, St Lucia
‘Hectic work life and children of various ages meant we needed something that was ‘all house’. This three-level, 518m2 (internal) property on the 'Avenues of St Lucia' makes the whole family’s activities easy!’
Built from the ground up with family functionality in mind, this 6-bedroom, three level home boasts a vast north-facing terrace for entertaining with adjoining master-chef kitchen and super-sized butler’s pantry creating a single, soaring room. (Sorry! Butler not included)
INTERNAL: 518m2, EXTERNAL: 107m2, TOTAL: 625m2, LAND: 762m2
- Everything you ever wanted – prestige area, stroll to UQ, northerly aspect, all done-for-you, growing room, oversized entertainment area + media room (check the floor plan), massive garage
- Kitchen to pool all on one level – brilliant for entertaining, kids can swim while adults have their own space
- Your master bedroom offers complete privacy from the other bedrooms
- A second master with ensuite accommodates guests easily, or make it the master bedroom for your family’s growing years
- The kitchen, with its clean lines and sleek stone surfaces, is a room you’ll love being in (not to mention the massive butler’s pantry)
- Spend relaxing summers floating around on your pink flamingo in your sun-soaked pool
- Five generous bedrooms in their own section on the lower level, all off the media room
- Plentiful storage, triple lock up garage with dumbwaiter access to the kitchen for unloading
- Air-conditioning that’s rarely needed because of the cool breeze generating cross ventilation
- Landscaping designed for ‘real life’ easy maintenance, and to look good all year round
- Prestige high schools and BCC buses close by
INSIDER SECRET: Penthouse alternative, live amongst the treetops, with tonnes of parking and very little maintenance to do!
- Sat, 29th Sep 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 6th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 13th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 13th Oct11:00AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?