36 Pomeroy Street Schofields NSW 2762
Family Haven set in one of the Suburb's Finest & Fastest growing locales36 Pomeroy Street, Schofields
+ 6 Years Building & Structural Warranty
+ Capital Allowance & Tax Depreciation Schedule
Capturing effortless contemporary living in an established neighbourhood, this strikingly designed true 4 bedroom Bellriver built home reveals high-quality finishes over a tastefully styled layout, catering to both the entertainer and budding family. It's peaceful setting compliments the 2-minute drive from the major Woolworths Shopping District and Newly-Built Marsden Park shopping district and Schofields railway station, encompassed by a selection of schools, parklands and local shops.
- Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open and spacious pet and child friendly backyard
- Stylish interiors with High quality-tiled flooring and LED light fittings
- Clean and modern industrial sized gas kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, ample storage, Walk in Pantry, 25mm thick stone benchtops, high end stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and exhaust, and splash back
- 4 well scaled bedrooms upstairs, Potential for a fifth downstairs all being equipped with built-in wardrobes
- The Master bedroom, rich with natural sunlight features an enormous walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Family sized main bathroom with a separate shower and toilet
- Ensuite bathroom located in the Master Bedroom
- Third fully-equipped bathroom and vanity downstairs
- 3 Full living rooms including Media room and Rumpus upstairs (potential for a fifth bedroom downstairs)
- Large Laundry providing backyard access and a huge cupboard for storage
- Sun splashed Alfresco under the main roof flowing onto fully enclosed grassy, Private backyard with side-access
- Clean front yard, short drive to amenities and within short distance to local schools
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout with dual-zone function
- Lock-up Double garage with internal Access
- Easy access to M7 and minutes to several Major Train Stations
- Rental Potential $600 - $650 per week
**We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. **
- Sat, 28th Apr 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?