36 Karingal Avenue Carlingford 2118 NSW
Ultra Convenient, Carlingford West Catchment, 700sqm
Fantastic opportunity in a quiet North facing sought after location. Great 700sqm (approx.) block with 17.5m frontage, has a lovely bush outlook of Hunts Creek Reserve, in Carlingford West School catchment, also very handy to James Ruse & Kings. Features bright living areas, ceiling fans & polished floorboards.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins
- Well appointed kitchen opens out to a large entertaining area
- Lounge and dining with polished floors
- Large deck overlooking rear gardens
- Full bathroom plus second toilet in the Laundry
- Double tandem lock up garages
- Quite leafy street, 250 meters walk to Carlingford West Primary, James Ruse and Kings school
- Choice of major shopping centers or local shops
- Walk to transport, shops & schools include Carlingford West, James Ruse & Kings
Currently leased, Ideal opportunity for investors, enjoy the present house, renovate or rebuild, walk to station, shops and schools.
Showcase Online Policy & Disclaimer:
All Online Enquiries received from this website require BOTH telephone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carlingford, NSW 2118 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000