36 Hillcrest Road Empire Bay 2257 NSW
Single level residence in prime location
Situated in a peaceful and highly desirable location, this well presented single level home features a functional floor plan with a combined lounge and dining area, plus a sunny rumpus-room which opens directly out to capture the stunning natural surrounds and large backyard. The home is set on an elevated position and showcases a north easterly aspect that provides warmth in winter and cool breezes in summer. Located close to the waterfront, village shops, boat ramp, public transport and school this home offers exceptional value in a sought after location.
Additional features include:
- Spacious master bedroom plus two further bedrooms
- Combined lounge and dining area offering a beautiful outlook and aspect
- Kitchen and dining area flows out to a spacious rumpus/ sun-room that overlooks the backyard
- Large backyard ideal for pets and children to play, set on a 663sqm block
- Single carport plus off street parking and a shed/ workshop in backyard
- Sunny position, peaceful location close to all amenities
- Offering enormous potential with endless opportunity to modernise or extend to add your own personal touches in a sought after location.
- Short drive to Woy Woy station and M1 motorway for commuters
- Short walk to the waterfront, boat ramp, ferry, shops and close proximity to Empire Bay Public School
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Empire Bay, NSW 2257 priced between $420,000 and $780,000