36 Hillborough Road South Hobart 7004 TAS
HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST
This lovely weatherboard home is an outstanding opportunity to secure property just outside the city and improve to your own taste and style. Sunny living areas with a large kitchen plus a flexible sunroom or third bedroom and great yard for the kids or pets.
- Very well maintained with mountain views
- Dual living areas with northerly aspect
- Versatile sunroom or third bedroom
- Terrific yard area with ample OSP
- Minutes to local shops or the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1955
Roof: Galvanised Iron
Heating: Wood and Electric
Annual Council Rates: $1,361
Annual Water Rates: $600
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Hobart, TAS 7004 priced between $280,000 and $510,000