36 High Street North Lambton 2299 NSW
Ripe for Renovation Close to Hospitals and University
Defined by its rewarding potential for adding value and an address that’s just 500m from Lambton Public school and Elder Street’s cafes and village shops, this traditional weatherboard and tile home offers immediate first homebuyer or renovator appeal.
The generous proportions of the lounge room and two bedrooms lead to a tidy gas-equipped kitchen with cosy breakfast nook, a shower bathroom with separate w/c and internal laundry. An oversized single garage completes the current day spaces on a 556sqm north to rear block, confirming the enticing possibilities for transforming this period classic.
Enjoy the lifestyle advantages of living just 7km from Newcastle CBD and beaches with proximity to the University of Newcastle and the Calvary Mater and John Hunter hospitals.
- Positioned on the high side of the street to capture district views from the front verandah
- 556sqm block with approximate dimensions of 13.84m X 40.49m
- Central to shopping and everyday conveniences at Jesmond and Waratah
- Less than five minutes drive to the University of Newcastle Callaghan campus
- In catchment for Lambton public and high-performing Lambton High schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Lambton, NSW 2299 priced between $320,000 and $590,000