36 Headland Road Boomerang Beach 2428 NSW
Expansive Blueys & Coastline Views
First time offered and one of Pacific Palms finest homes, No 36 Headland Rd has breathtaking views over Blueys Beach and beyond to Seal Rocks.
Architect designed and solidly built with double brick and render finish, this amazing coastline is appreciated from almost every position of the property and especially, from the vast, open plan living, dining and well-appointed kitchen.
The features include:
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, powder room and double garage with level access in from street
- Secure, north facing courtyard lawn with hot/cold shower
- Spacious living area with mezzanine gallery, timber floors and high curved ceiling
- Covered, outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ bench
- Separate, upstairs lounge room opening to a private, sunning deck
- Multiple, tiled viewing decks with steel and glass balustrade
- Fully landscaped, native inspired gardens with water sprinklers
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security and roof fire sprinkler systems
- Short stroll to both Blueys, Boomerang beaches and the shops/cafes
This is a genuine, blue-chip opportunity to acquire a truly special property in peaceful, exclusive beach setting just 1.5 hours north of Newcastle and 3 hours from Sydney.
For further details, contact Mark Lawson on 02 6554 0600 or 0409 247 050 and Greg Hope 02 6554 0666.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Boomerang Beach, NSW 2428 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000