36 Berwick Street Brighton VIC 3186
Luxury Low-Maintenance Living in Superb Location36 Berwick Street, Brighton
Showcasing a strong stylish presence from street level, discover a wonderful and welcoming sense of space with a delightful formal lounge room at the front of the property. This relaxed room has a distinctive warmth that will work equally well for entertaining or disappearing for some quiet time.
Enjoy the spacious surrounds of north-facing open-plan living and dining alongside a deluxe kitchen with everything at your fingertips. Boasting high-end appliances and an oversized walk-in pantry featuring additional bench and storage space, even the most reluctant of home chefs will be inspired.
The north-facing timber deck opens up a whole range of entertaining possibilities, both formal and informal in a space purpose-built for dining and lounging. Framed by a lush, tropical garden punctuated by bursts of colour, this established, peaceful oasis will be enjoyed all year round with established Yucca trees providing instant privacy, security and serenity. A convenient awning offers instant shelter and shade when required.
Head upstairs via a central, light-filled staircase to discover a handy retreat or roomy home office, fit for a workforce. All 3 bedrooms are zoned and staged on this level, serviced by a luxurious bathroom. The main bedroom comes complete with substantial walk-in robes and a stunning ensuite.
Comprehensive features include heating and cooling throughout, convenient powder rooms on both floors, a separate laundry, under-stairs storage, and a remote-controlled double garage featuring internal and external access. This beautifully balanced home will impress all who inspect!
* 3 large bedrooms, 2 with BIR, main with roomy WIR and stunning en suite
* Exquisite formal lounge room with open fireplace
* High-ceilinged, spacious open-plan living and dining
* Sparkling kitchen with high-end appliances, island bench and huge walk-in pantry
* Upstairs retreat/home office
* Family bathroom with large bath and separate shower
* Roomy timber deck/courtyard with handy awning providing shelter
* Lush and private tropical garden
* Powder rooms on both levels
* Large laundry with ample bench and storage space
* Convenient storage under stairs
* Double remote-controlled garage featuring internal and external access
* Ducted heating and cooling, split-system heating and cooling unit in main bedroom
* Stylish plantation shutter and Holland blinds
* Moments from restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, transport, local beach
Property Code: 954
- Thu, 25th Jan 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 27th Jan 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 1st Feb 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 3rd Feb 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 8th Feb 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 10th Feb 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 15th Feb 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 17th Feb 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 17th Feb11:00AM+
- Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000