358 Wickham Lane Young NSW 2594
Need A Shed358 Wickham Lane, Young
- 10 acres of land fully fenced into house yard and 2 other paddocks
- 4 bedroom brick veneer home approx. 35 years old
- New kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bench, loads of storage
- Stand alone gas and electric oven/cook top as well as wood slow combustion stove capable of heating your hot water for the house
- 3 way bathroom adjacent to all 4 bedrooms, 2nd bathroom off rumpus/bar area
- Ducted evaporative cooling, wood and gas heating
- Outdoor entertaining area as well as verandahs front and back
- Double carport, massive workshop shed approx 9.5m x 21.5m as well as 2 other smaller sheds
- Workshop has concrete floor, power, office, overhead gantry PA door and sliding doors either end
- Equipped electric bore as well as a working windmill bore and small dam
- 3 fresh water tanks as well as bore storage tank
Inspections are highly recommended for all especially those in need of a seriously massive workshop.
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?