3/57 Balmain Street Wooloowin 4030 QLD
UNDER OFFER - Private Secure Peaceful & only 4 stops to Central Station .
3/57 Balmain is located in a private peaceful pocket in Wooloowin. A 400 metre walk to Wooloowin Station & a 10 minute trip to Central this is convenience at its best. On the weekend take the train to Shorncliffe (25 minute trip) & enjoy a relaxing day by Moreton Bay or the train into South Bank to experience the eclectic vibe. Alongside Albion, Wooloowin locals enjoy what Albion has to offer in terms of the Albion Hotel, local Indian, Thai & al la carte restaurants, Brew Bakers & many more places to experience. It's a short drive to Centro Lutwyche & Toombul Shopping Precinct.
At the end of Balmain, on the corner of Lisson Grove, there is a small convenient shopping centre with a delicious bakery, Malaysian restaurant and corner store - very popular with the locals
- Pet friendly & pet flap in place to access courtyard
- Well-designed floor plan in a complex of 4 Built 1994 (we believe)
- The townhouse benefits from a North South aspect that allows ideal cross ventilation
- Air-conditioned living & dining areas that are open plan & link well with the south private courtyard
- The kitchen provides more than ample prep. space, above & below cupboards, pantry, gas hotplates, near new electric oven, range & dishwasher
- The courtyard is massive & being covered can be used all year round very cool in summer
- Internal secure access from the garage (auto) into the living room
- Laundry & a separate powder room (toilet and vanity for guest) is at the end of the garage
- King size master bedroom with generous built-ins robes & split system air conditioning
- King size second bedroom with generous built in robes & a study nook
- Separate toilet on the upper level
- Two way bathroom with separate shower, separate bath & vanity
- Linen to the upper level
- Other features worth noting - security alarm system not activated though able to be commissioned) - gas hot water system - cooking - natural gas - security screens on windows & doors - fly-screens on some windows - retractable clothes line in garage & in courtyard - timber internal staircase & laminated timber flooring to the living, dining & kitchen
- Wooloowin Rail 400 m 4 stops to the CBD
- Bus Route 320 on Bonney Ave direct into the CBD 500 m stroll
- Albion Village 12 minute stroll
- Centro Lutwyche 1.2 km
- Easy access to the Kedron Brook bike/walk ways very popular with the locals
- Airport Precinct & Skygate 15 minute drive - $15.00 Uber Trip to the Domestic Airport
- Easy access to Airport Link & M7
- Lovely neighbourhood to take your pet for a stroll
- Sinking Fund Balance - $10,683.06
- Levies - $552 per quarter
- Rates- $250.14 per quarter
- Water -$245.00 per quarter and individually metered these rates vary on individual water usage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wooloowin, QLD 4030 priced between $280,000 and $520,000