35/30 Girraween Crescent Parkinson 4115 QLD
SOLD BY NICKY THAO
This stylish, modern, renovated townhouse is ready for you to move in now!. This home is sure to impress, besides the stylish decor and the new timber flooring throught the upstairs area, the fully functional air conditioners installed in every bedroom, the large outdoor entertaining area and the white quartz kitchen bench tops, complimneted with white luxflex shutters throughout.. ..this property is loctaed only a five minute walk to the bus stop and a 7 minute walk to the popular lakewood avenue district park, the new Parkinson Aquatic Centre, schools, shops and all within a 30 minutes' drive to Brisbane's CBD and only 45 minutes to the Gold Coast.
With plenty of space and a wonderfully functional layout, this property will capture the attention of many discerning buyers.
A full features list include:
* Spacious living and meals area,
* Three generous bedrooms offering built-in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
* Two bathrooms one with bathtub
* Three toilets including the master bedroom that provides an en-suite with walk in robe
* Open plan kitchen with quartz bench tops, breakfast bar, glass splash back and stainless steel appliances, including; glass cooktop, range hood, oven and dishwasher
* Low maintenance courtyard
* Separate laundry
* Double lock-up garage
* Study nook in the main bedroom
* Security screens
* NBN internet
* Low Body Corporate Fees
* Plenty of visitor parking
Your inspection is a must!, contact Nicky Thao today on 0421 191 096.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkinson, QLD 4115 priced between $300,000 and $560,000