35 Wishart Street Gwelup WA 6018
Over 55's, No strata fees and Green titled35 Wishart Street, Gwelup
Be greeted by the striking gardens of this fabulous corner block in an ever sort after cul de sac location.
Upon entry, the openness and beautiful flow of this home welcomes you. Presented as new, the functional layout will provide an immediate sense of how easy living here will be.
To your left is a stunning galley style kitchen with all the storage and convenience you could desire. Overhead cupboards galore as well as top quality appliances such as Miele and Fisher and Paykel.
This kitchen is open the serene dining and living zones and the chef is included in conversation and family life. The extensive and lush courtyard that runs alongside these areas compliments your lifestyle, providing the opportunity to combine indoor and outdoor living.
A spacious built-in study area continues from the kitchen and provides the perfect area to run your own business, and could double as a drop zone for a busy household.
An ample laundry has access to the courtyard and in the hallway, your organizational needs are met with four linen cupboards.
Continue down the hall and a huge powder room is the last stop before the sleeping quarters.
Next is your oversized and beautifully serene master bedroom. Complete with a large wardrobe and private views onto your courtyard, this will be the perfect way to start your day. The natural light captured in this room may also make it your favourite place to curl up and read a great book.
Both the master and secondary bedroom have a semi ensuite configuration and are serviced with a generous bathroom, complete with heat lamps and overhead downlights – the perfect environment for getting ready.
Lastly, your rear-loaded garage provides you secure entrance to the home. With so much space and more cupboard storage, as well as a large workshop area, the configuration of this area is so unique and will satisfy the family member that wishes to "tinker" with either mechanical or artistic pursuits.
Some of the features of this beautiful home:
• Green titled corner position
• Complete solar system for energy saving
• Security system and screen doors
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living areas
• Fans to living areas and bedrooms
• Modern low maintenance tiles to living and carpeted bedrooms
• Tv Aerial to secondary bedroom allowing this space to be converted to a media room or second lounge
• External block out blinds and double glazing on west-facing windows for extra comfort on the extreme days
• Dog door for the favorite fur family member
• Beautiful establish gardens with reticulation – low maintenance but allows you to enjoy time in nature
So hard to beat! Located in a class filled neighborhood where everyone is lovely, supportive but not in your space.
Proximity is second to none with:
• 150m to the fabulous Gwelup shops. Great supermarket/ small shops and of course walking distance to your new weekend coffee ritual.
• Less than 1km to the beautiful walking trails around Lake Gwelup
• Surrounded by trees and other parklands
• 11km to the city. Easy public transport via local bus and Stirling station
• Bike path at your door with direct access to the city – perfect for the health conscious
• 2.5km to the expanding Karrinyup shopping center
• Few minutes drive to the beach and all the coast has to offer
A home of this class in such an easy access location is constantly requested and means fast action is a must. For further information or your own private viewing, please contact Nick on 0412 136 724 or Jo on 0411 896 792
[email protected] or [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gwelup, WA 6018 priced between $320,000 and $590,000