35 Frater Street Kew East VIC 3102
Doors from parkland, permit ready and packed with further potential ...35 Frater Street, Kew East
In a quiet and convenient pocket, it is within walking distance to Kilby Road buses to Westfield, Kew Junction or express to the CBD, a choice of playgrounds and cycling paths, Coles supermarket in Burke Road, Glass Street kindergarten, Kew East village cafes, High Street trams and a choice of schools including Kew East and St Anne's primary schools or Kew High.
Just moments to a wide selection of private schools, Kew Junction or Balwyn shopping precincts and convenient freeway access, this property has superb appeal for families, developers and downsizers looking for low maintenance, contemporary living close to quality amenities.
* Generous corner block with dual driveways and significant northern exposure
* Permits in place for a luxurious new home or potential to subdivide (STCA)
* Quiet, leafy pocket just doors from Hays Paddock playground and rolling parkland
* Convenient location with all major amenities within a short walk
* Moments to Westfield, Kew Junction or Balwyn Village and leading private schools
* Stunning potential top floor views across extensive parkland and golf courses
Also visit stand alone web site: www.35fraterstreetkeweast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?