35 Davidson Street Wynnum QLD 4178
Sprawling Family Home on 956sqm!35 Davidson Street, Wynnum
Occupying an outstanding 956m2 allotment, this Devonbourne home is positioned less than two minutes from the glittering waters of Moreton Bay and the sensational Manly Esplanade.
A large tiled entryway sets the standard for what is to follow. In the central living and dining areas breathtakingly high ceilings work harmoniously with the neutral colour scheme and timber flooring. Intuitively designed to make the most of Brisbane's sunny days, it welcomes light and refreshing breezes inside.
The kitchen is positioned to overlook both the main living space and the alfresco dining area/pool beyond for maximum visibility. Cooking won't be a chore with sleek stone benchtops, 2 pak soft close cabinetry, 900mm oven with five burner gas cooktop, a breakfast bar, plus handy bi-fold windows opening to the deck.
The outdoor entertainment retreat will delight as summer fast approaches with a luxurious saltwater pool, spa and cascade water feature. For those who prefer relaxed indoor time, a separate media room with soaring ceilings will no doubt impress. A study at the front of the residence is perfect for those who appreciate working from home, while a separate tiled rumpus/games room at the rear is ideal for tucking away those noisy teenagers.
At the end of the day, retreat to your master bedroom with a spacious walk-in robe and a private ensuite showcasing a dual basin vanity. An additional three oversized bedrooms make this a wonderful family home, each with built-in mirrored wardrobes, room for a desk and all serviced by a central main bathroom and generous laundry.
Moments from public and private schools including Wynnum State School, Iona College, Moreton Bay Girls' and Boys' Colleges, as well as childcare centres and community zones.
- Home built in 2012, quiet street and great Wynnum location.
- Airy living and dining space with high ceilings opening to the entertainment area.
- Separate family /games room.
- Quality kitchen with modern appliances.
- Solar hot water system, great storage throughout and secure parking for two vehicles.
- A short walk to Wynnum train station, great shopping and local restaurants.
- Close to peaceful walking tracks, cycle ways, parklands.
- Just 20km from Brisbane's CBD, smooth access to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane International and Domestic Airports.
Contact Trish Breen to arrange your inspection today!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?